Well it's back to school for me. To tell you the truth I am sort of glad. All I did over my 4 day weekend is lay around the house. All my friends were gone on trips or couldn't hang out. Although, Wednesday I did have a friend over, but that was it. Really I would have rather been in school doing something productive than sitting there. I didn't even get to sleep in! I had to take care of Buster my best friends' dog. Leading to that, since I had to wake up at 6:30, I fell asleep at an early hour.
The good thing is it's a new semester and a fresh start at school (not that I need one). A new semester means a new exploratory teacher! Today is Sunday and I am having a pretty good day. I've done my fast offerings and have another hour and fifteen minutes to finish this post. It is a beautiful day out today and I wish I could sit out there all day! I also earned the money for my sword!!!!!!! If you didn't read my posts before this I am talking about a sword I got from China town.
Another really fun thing we have been doing in P.E. is playing ultimate Frisbee. Our team has dominated every team we have played. I never realized how fun it was until I started playing. I can't wait to play some more this week!
Going back to my break, Saturday wasn't to bad. I washed my mom's car. Then it was boring for a little bit until I went to my basketball game. We won and I got to play a lot. I got a lot of rebounds and almost 2 shots. This may not be a very good game but it is for me. Even though I am really tall, I'm just not good at it. Even if not good I still enjoy playing. Our next game is Saturday at 2:30! Thanks for reading.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the line "a fresh start at school (not that I need one)". John, you are awesome!! Love the Nacho Libre/I Love Lucy quotes you've got going on. Nice work, little bro!
ReplyDelete