I can't think of what to write so I am just going to write whatever comes to mind. Today is a rainy day and it has been pretty good. At school in Social Studies we are learning about China. My teacher Ms. Schatz (pronounced Shots) decided to have us write a story using Chinese characters. We had the real deal. She got all of the things from China town. She had ink in a dish, brushes, Chinese hats, and rice paper. It was pretty fun!
After that, I had math where I found out that I have the highest grade in the class, and an A+. English was pretty good, exploratory was pretty good, and science was really easy, we just watched a Bill Nigh the science guy movie. The downside to this rainy day was I couldn't be outside for P.E. or lunch. Although, I did get to play basketball in the gym. Lunch was pretty boring but hey, it's for eating right?
After school I walked to the car where Mom couldn't believe that I went to school without a sweatshirt. To tell you the truth, I was perfectly fine going to school in a t-shirt and shorts. I have worn this the entire year. I guess it is kind of a pride thing. To make the day even better, I had no homework!!!!!!!!!!! This has been the 2nd, the 2nd! time I haven't had homework. Can you believe that!? I thought I was lucky to have one day. When I went home I had some hot chocolate and gram crackers (my usual snack). Once done with my snack, I watched my new favorite show Hogan's Heroes. I never realized how awesome of a show it was. Surprisingly it's really funny. I also enjoy it because I like learning about World War 2 (even though it is fictional).
I guess I could title this a great day but to late. Now I have to go finish watching the Lakers game and Count of Monte Cristo (this is my first time watching it!). Thanks for reading.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dude, two nights without homework? count your blessings, for reals!
ReplyDelete