Well the night finally came. The Video Game Night the night I had been waiting for for month! Just my luck that week everyone in my family was sick with the flew. It all happened when my brother David brought the plague to our home. Everyday I ran away from the sicky's trying to stay uncontaminated so I could go to the party Friday. Everyday I was successful and then came Friday. I was feeling a little bit sick but wasn't just about to not go to the video game night just for that!
I got to the party where I kicked it off going on the trampoline. After my jumping, I had some of our leaders famous venison that he hunts and cooks himself. Once we had our manly dinner, the boys had a Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament where I came to the finals which I lost in a heartbeat. Next came the Halo where first we just started warming up (it was my first time ever playing the game). I did miserably at first and last to tell you the truth. Now came the real competition. I started off the bracket facing Christian Hunt one of my friends and a video game attic. You know, to tell you the truth at that party I discovered a lot of video game attics. Now that I think of it almost all the boys in my ward for church are video game attics! Back to what I was saying, I grabbed the controller and was prowling around searching for christian and then all of a sudden fire was upon me! I turned around just in enough time to see Christian finish me off. This process repeated several times. I guess I'm just video game challenged!
After my terrible defeat at Halo I received a consolation of a cup of ice cream. I would rather have ice cream than video games! Maybe one day I will win a game of Halo! Not! I don't think it will ever happen as long as I'm versing anybody in my ward! Although, I have to say I am pretty good at Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Can't wait till the next video game night! Thank you for reading.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry about your defeat, little bro. I would totally rather have ice cream than a halo victory, personally. I just asked Paul and he agrees, so I think you can safely congratulate yourself. You simply can't eat a Halo victory.
ReplyDeleteNice reference to the manly dinner. That's pretty silly. But in a totally manly way.