I would like to dedicate this post to my sister Miriam. She has been studying night and day everyday for over a month to study for her nursing test. Every day I came home from school she was in her room laboring away. This Monday, she took the test. This test was very complex. If you get a question right, it gets harder. The test turns off once it knows you have passed the test or failed. 75 was the lowest it could turn off (which meant you either did really well or horribly). 200 something was the limit it would keep on going. When she got home from the test, she said that it stopped at 75. So we figured that she did excellent or terrible. The results take a while to come up. Miriam left the test nerve racking.
Well today she got her results. Unfortunately she didn't pass. Miriam said she will study even harder this time. Not!!!!!!!!! She actually did pass (I think with flying colors). I wish Miriam the best of luck. I know that she will easily find a job and that every person she interviews with will know she's the one for the job! Once again, good luck Miriam!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment