Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Who Am I?

My name is John and i live in California with my parents, and 2 brothers and sisters: Walt and Miriam. Although, that isn't all of my brothers and sisters. In all, I have 4 brothers and sisters: Andrea, David, Walt (already named), and Miriam (already named). Including there husbands and spouses I have 6 soon to be 7 brothers and sisters. My in-law brothers and sisters are Paul, Lynnea, and soon to be Brittany.

Some of my favorite books are the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings, the inheritance cycle (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr), Harry Potter (of course!), the Lemony Snicket books, the Book of Mormon and Bible, and maybe soon to be Enders Game.

Favorite Movies I have are Lord of the Rings, Nacho Libre, Napolean Dynamite, Harry Potter, Elf, Home Alone, and lastly, Pride and Prejudice (Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's actually my least favorite that my sisters just love :( :( Dang It!) Some favorite tv shows are I Love Lucy and Spongebob.

And the last thing I want to tell you guys about are my hobbies. My favorite hobby is collecting model cars posters and magazines. Another one of my hobbies is sports. My best sport is baseball. I also like playing basketball even though I am horrible! It's really unfair though because I am 5'9 ! I want to play football for a league but as you might guess, my mom won't allow me. I think I am done.

1 comment: