Well today Andrea and Paul are leaving to go back to New York. Yesterday, everybody in the family came over and had a I guess, a "party." Everyone met over at 5:30 and went to Tommy's yumm! After, all the kids had a couple of rounds of around the world ping-pong. Although I didn't win, I came to the last round. Once we finished "pinging the pong", Walt, Brittany, David, and I played RISK. The best world conquest game ever made!! Whats even better is Lord of the Lord Rings RISK edition. Unfortunately, I had to go to dumb school the next day.
Today, I came home from school and went over to our Grandpas were we didn't have the most cheerful talk (especially for Andrea and Paul's last day). We talked about opinions on when and not to let people die in the hospital. Then we discussed my grandparents will (HOW FUN!!!). But to look at the bright side, Andrea and Paul will be back in March for our Brother Walt's wedding (a much more cheery discussion than the one I witnessed today.) Well I guess this is me signing of considering that I am being ordered to get off the computer and do my homework :(. Talk to you next time!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"pinging the pong".....yeah, that's pretty hilarious. i kind of love that. paul and i had such a great time hanging out with you!!! i can't wait until march. thanks for being such a 100% kick butt little brother. and yes,you are still my little brother, even if you can bench press me.
ReplyDelete