This is going to be a very short post I can't think of what to write! Every Sunday I go to church at 1:00-4:00. After a good day of church I had to do my job of taking down the flag after church. So getting everything ready and taking down the flag I found out the Flag wasn't even there!!!! Some one must have forgotten to put the flag up that day. After pulling the flag rope back up I rapt it around so it wouldn't go flying loose all week. After you tie it up there is a lock box that you put over so no one can take down the flag without the key. I go to close it but it just wouldn't go!!!!!!!!!!! After about 10-15 minutes of pushing and slamming I finally realized the cover above for the rest of the rope (which is used to keep the rest of the rope from running wild) wasn't closed. So after I closed that, the lock box closed like a glove!!! This frustrated me so much because I had just wasted 15 minutes of my time laboring over that stinkin' lock box! Next time I will check to see if the flag is up there before I start taking it down. And if it is, I will close the cover above first before I start closing the Lock box!
P.S. (This has nothing to do with the paragraph above). Since the California school budget is so so so so so so terrible, the 7th grade doesn't have any field trips!!! My social studies teacher decided that since we are studying China, we could take a trip to China!!!!!!! Not! We are really just going down to China town in Los Angeles. Unfortunately, she chose a Sunday. So obviously I couldn't go because of my religion. It was this Sunday and according to everybody that went, it was a blast. My friends bought fire crackers, fireworks, Chinese swords, necklaces, and Ninja stars!! I was really down until one of my good friends Steve said that he bought me a Chinese sword!!!!!!! I thought that was really cool of him. This sword is a real sword that he got for $10.00!!!!!!! Mom said it has to absolutely be just for display. Miriam said John, are you really going to start collecting swords? Don't do it!! You already know, own, and talk about Lord of the Rings and weapons to much! Miriam wishes so much that I wasn't into Lord of the Rings and weapons. But in my defence, I wish she didn't like chick flicks and stupid Emma, Pride and Prejudice, and all those stupid old movies on TCM with that actor she is in LOVE with Kerri something. Blah! This turned out to be a pretty decent sized blog and I am signing off.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A real sword, huh? Sounds awesome. But not as awesome as Pride and Prejudice, which is way awesomer.
ReplyDelete