Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Combination of a Great and Bad Day

I know I already wrote and entry this week but I have nothing to do so here it goes. Yessssss! (as kip would say). This week was great! It was the end of the semester and I have 4 days off away from worries and school. And the best part about that is I have no homework. I never thought I would here those words in the same sentence. Another great part about it is I am getting report cards in the mail and I am getting straight A's.

Although, I have to say Wednesday was my last and worst day. It was fine all the way up to after Lunch. In P.E. it was hot, windy, dry, and we just had to run the mile! Dang it!I was hoping for a field day or free play on the basketball court. After my great run (not) I went to computers. I was hoping for a game day. Every Friday we have a game day when we play computer games. But no, we had to work. That discouraged me a little but I just went on to work. When all of a sudden a dumb stupid kid named Christian had to write all over my arms with his pen. Then he changed my password to do my work on the computer so I did nothing the whole period except for getting more tict and trying to find out what the password was he switched it to. I really wanted to just sock him (which I could have done if I really wanted to0 but I thought what Mom would say, a teacher was in the room, I would get suspended, and what Jesus would do or say. This kid probably did it to because he has no friends and nobody likes him. Even though he was mean to me I should still be nice to him, Although, it will be very hard!

This was probably not a very good post but I had to vent. I promise my next one will be better!

2 comments:

  1. john, i think this is my favorite post so far! it just keeps getting better and better. i love seeing your thought process played out in blog form. nice work not socking that kid. although mom probably would have made a really great face. know what? you, little brother, are kind of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea- You really think this post is good? Just don't expect them though. If I can, I will try to write about something else as much as possible. Really it was because I was bored and had nothing to write about. Still, thanks!

    ReplyDelete