Its been a while since I've written a post. And I have a perfectly good reason for that! No wait, I don't. To tell you the truth, I just haven't had anything interesting to write about. Maybe my music will inspire me as I write (Viva La Vida by Coldplay to be exact). Well Saturday I had a basketball game. I don't know if I told you but our team won our church ball championship and moved onto Thousand Oaks. So I turned up for my game pumped up and ready to play. Turns out it was a forfeit! The team had just found out that day they were playing and weren't able to get enough players to play. That wasn't going to stop us from playing when we came clear to Thousand Oaks! (which is like a 30 minute drive). So a couple people who were there to watch played including some of our players.
I started out on the bench until a couple of minutes when I was put in. I got multiple chances to make a shot but missed every time! Finally, I got the ball and fast breaked down the court making the lay-up!!!! The only problem with this was the game didn't count! This seems to happen to me every time I make a basket!!! This really fries me! After my game I ate dinner got a hair cut and finished my book the Boy Who Dared. This was a really good book and I totally suggest it. After all this, my best friend and next door neighbor Erik invited me to watch Kung Fu Panda. The first quarter was very good until I fell asleep of exhaustion from a long day.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
John,
ReplyDeleteYou need to write a new blog...I have already read this entry several times and I need something new and clever to read! get to work!
Miriam : )